Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dear Diary - 6.5.2010 - A thought in progress

The raindrops hit the ground in nearly an orderly fashion, as if sitting here silently I can hear them hit one by one. No two hitting the ground at the same time, much like society they each have their own story. Looking into the clouds, now and again there is a break where the sky is blue and the few clouds above are much like the white you would see in heaven... like heaven is showing itself. But like anything in life a darker cloud below it covers the beauty with its own. The thunder rolls in the background and now and again the sky lights up, the earth is showing its power one crack, snap, pop at a time.



Times like these make me want to go stand in the rain, and feel every drop against my skin, giving the story of that single raindrop another chapter. To some this may not make any sense at all, but to me - it is everything. In life we are on a path that is given to us, but this path can easily be distorted by the choices we make or the moves we struggle to explain. Did the rain drops have a choice is falling to the ground? Did they have the choice to hit my face? Some bullets you can not dodge. And some bullets are better off not dodged.



As with most people I am sure, my life has been full of bullets, most of which I had the choice to dodge but decided against it, or better yet I made no decision at all and allowed myself to be hit. Most would say I deserved it, some would say why not move an inch to the left and free myself of the pain many have caused; although my response is not simple, but unlike most - I have one.



With every effect there is a cause, with every cause there is a reaction and to every reaction there is an outcome. With every bullet that has hit me, with every reaction I have shown it has brought me to the place I am now.



No matter where you are in life, no matter the situation, no matter the happiness or pain - There will continue to be bullets, there will continue to be reactions and affects. Although some you can not dodge, others you can - So choose wisely and when you have no choice in the bullet you were hit with always remember there is a rainbow at the end of the storm with the sun begins to shine again.



Love always -

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whats on your mind! Also if your going to post Anonymous, type in your name, so we can keep things organized and you dont look like a wuss.