Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dear Diary 6/1/2011 - I sure do love "know-it-alls"

Dear Diary,

So June 13th, I have an additional appointment for an Upper GI for them to look into what is going on in my system and what causes my pain every time I eat, use the bathroom, anything pertaining to my stomach.  When I bend down I am in pain.  This is not normal so we are working on trying to get the answers asap, and trying to fix them NOW.

Now I am sure your questioning the title... I just have to get my thoughts out there for the jerk-offs that think they know everything.  First of all - NO ONE KNOWS EVERYTHING, so STOP trying to prove to me that you are trying to "be there" when you Always have something negative to say. 

To the person I am talking to - your surgery went great - your reconstructive surgeries went perfect, and you always have family to give to your every spoiled need.  You have no idea what it is like to fight for life or struggles  -   so - STAY OUT OF MY LIFE FOR GOOD.  You are jealous that I am in the process of publishing a book and to be honest - When I am ready to release it -  I will.  You have absolutely NO right to throw in my face ANYTHING when the fact is, you don't know where I am today and if i died tomorrow, you would probably be the last to find out because of your own mean ways.  True friends stand by one another even if they disagree with the other's decision, and they give their opinion, they don't walk away and act all "Im better than you" when we BOTH KNOW you are NOT.  SO - lets just let it be, you do you, I will do me, we stay out of each others lives, and the world still turns.

Off to a different topic because I am still in shock this person had the GAWL to text me instead of answering any of my calls. 

You know what - Im not moving on.... I DONT CARE!  Here is how I REALLY FEEL!

I CAN NOT STAND PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN OTHER PEOPLE.  YOU WERE ONCE FAT - SO STOP MAKING FUN OF THOSE WHO STILL ARE!  STOP JUDGING!!  NOT EVERYONE HAS THE ABILITY TO GET THE SURGERY - SO STAND BY THOSE IN NEED, DON'T  DEGRADE THEM IN AND MAKE THEM FEEL BAD - STOP FORGETING YOU WERE FAT ONCE!  MADE FUN OF, TOLD NASTY THINGS!  Grow up... I really hope one day you get your head out of your ass and realize the world does not revolve around you and that you are NO BETTER than anyone else.  I hope you find a friend that stands by you as I did after you CONTINOUSLY do things to them to hurt them... Ive learned my lesson and I am okay with my mistakes. 

And dont you ever text me, call, write, nothing - be respectful - dont tell me I am "gaining weight" DO YOU LOOK AT MY F$%^&*ING SCALE EVERY MORNING WITH ME???  Stupid .... GRRR Im so mad but you know what.... final thought -

I am no better than anyone else, and I try my damnest to be there for those in need - try it - its humbling to not feel like the world revolves around me.  I am greatful and respectful of EVERYONE and know not everything works in the way we always hope.  The book I am about to have published will be amazing, and it will be great and it will help others in need.  It is honest and it is truthful.  The only things I left out was all the BULLSHIT you did to me, and I made sure to paint you as an angel - have a nice life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whats on your mind! Also if your going to post Anonymous, type in your name, so we can keep things organized and you dont look like a wuss.