Monday, December 26, 2011

On a better topic...

On a better topic, we got a puppy.  His name is Meaty.  I call him MeMe because it is easier to say when I am yelling at him from the couch.  He is a Red Nosed, Double XL pitbull, with Loads of temper.  Molly, our 2 year old white lab loves him to death now that she has gotten used to his crazy puppy behavior.  My husband is amazing, and I couldnt be happier with my beautiful family... two amazing, full of love pups, and the most amazing man in the world, I get to call hubby.  I do love every part of my beautiful family... =-)

2 comments:

  1. Agreed!!! http://www.bettertopic.com/2012/09/18/optimistic-enjoy-life/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing what can happen in just a few years...

    Now.

    My husband and I are getting divorced and my beautiful puppies- I mean children; are trying to regain our lives... We met an amazing marine that takes good care of us; teaching all three of us what real love is.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment whats on your mind! Also if your going to post Anonymous, type in your name, so we can keep things organized and you dont look like a wuss.