Friday, March 12, 2010

Diary Entry 3.12.2010

Dear Diary,

So I started work a couple weeks ago, so I havent really taken the time to write, I know, I am super behind!  I have to get up at 5 - 530 in the morning, but the past few days I barely get up before 6am... its tiring having to be there at 7am and working til 4, I mean getting out at 4 is cool because I beat the traffic, but getting up at 6am really is killing me - considering I am NOT a morning person.

Anyways enough bitching.  It is great working with people again and socializing - although it made me see I feel like I am the only one in my class of 20 something, everyone is around my age, I am like the only one Not Married, and No kids.  Its a real eye opener when I talk about going to go out and they talk about their kids or Husband or their wives.  Its a little odd I guess.  But I know in time my turn will come I am sure.

So I have been on edge trying to get back in the grove of working and trying to balance that and a home life - I have never been a good one at Balancing anything, so It reminds me I have issues there. 

I have to try to focus on things and for me thats difficult.  I feel like I am going to drop the ball on one or the other because I am either too quick to say the first thing that comes to my mind (even if it isnt what I really mean) or I neglect to think about others.

I dont know, I feel like my plate is over loaded and I dont know what to do with it - throw it?  Scares me that I will fail at one or the other when I know I want both.  I guess I have to figure things out... Maybe a bath will help, a good ol thinking bath...

Good Night all
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Dear sweets,
    LOL Take it easy! You will be fine just remember that adding a family before you've learned to balance yourself will only cause you to burn out quicker!! I don't focus well either. Hope the job(s) well. Still thinking your gonna make it to GA or not so much?! Talk to me later.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment whats on your mind! Also if your going to post Anonymous, type in your name, so we can keep things organized and you dont look like a wuss.