Thursday, March 18, 2010

Diary entry 3.18.2010

Dear Diary,

So I had to go to the hospital on tuesday morning around 7am... I was struggling - whatever was caught in my stomach made it so that I could barely breathe.  after a day of pain meds and waiting around I got moved to another hospital where I stayed the night and the next day they went in and checked things out.  So everything went well and I am home now - trying to relax!

So Beau went to see his family, 5 hours away from me, and I dont know when he will return AHHHHHH  Im sad cuz I love going with him on trips and stuff, it is so relaxing, but I know it is good for him to spend time alone with his friends and family, and time apart always grows relationships.  I love being with that man, diary - he makes me the happiest woman ALIVE!

Anyways, I am relaxing and getting ready for bed, til tomorrow diary!

Good Night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whats on your mind! Also if your going to post Anonymous, type in your name, so we can keep things organized and you dont look like a wuss.