Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dear Diary April 8th 2010

Dear Diary,

So... I was just sitting here at work thinking about my weightloss so far - where I want to be and how I need to get there.  I am 3.4-5.4 pounds away from being in One-derland.  I have been stuck here for a couple months now.  It think  it is time for me to make a move - change my ways... and progress to goal.  Every goal I have ever made for myself I have let it slip through my fingertips.  Every single time!  It isnt like I am miles from goal, I wait until I am just in arms reach from goal and I throw it under the table.


A couple quotes that have got me to the thought process I am at now:

"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity, The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." - Winston Churchill

"If you do not know where you are going.  How can you expect to get there?" - Basil S. Walsh

"Plenty of people have missed their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn't stop to enjoy it." - William Feather


So, I have a goal.  I am not throwing it under the table, I have decided to move forth... for once in my life I will make my goal. - BEFORE my birthday - April 26th 2010. 

I have 18 days to make goal - See ONE-DerLAND!!!!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whats on your mind! Also if your going to post Anonymous, type in your name, so we can keep things organized and you dont look like a wuss.