Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Diary Entry 4-7-2010

Dear Diary,

Today makes 19 days til my 27th birthday!  27... I can't believe it.  I know I shouldnt be in shock about turning 27, I mean every year you get a year older but it seems like I am getting a little wiser - maybe a little more intune with what I want from life...  So a Year older and a Year wiser!  This year of my life has been absolutely amazing.  I turned 26 and 2 weeks later I had Gastric Bypass surgery.  Lost use of my legs, gained them back with a lot of work and pain, in August I met an amazing man, and Novemeber we moved in together to really get to know one another.  We have been together 8 months as of April 30th.  Our lives have quickly became a web, and I am not sure I care to remove myself from the web. 

There comes a time in your life where you have to make decisions that have always scared you  - decisions to grow up... decisions to find Mr Right... the decisions on a career, a family, hobbies... everything.

I have been so scared of making these decisions all of my life, and I think that is based on the fact I have never loved myself or thought well enough of myself to think I deserved what I hav always desired...

I have made some decisions - and the results are on their way.....

*Smiles*

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whats on your mind! Also if your going to post Anonymous, type in your name, so we can keep things organized and you dont look like a wuss.