Saturday, November 6, 2010

dear diary 11/06/2010

So I am sittimg here at work playing with new cell phones and doing pretty much whatever because the computers are down.  so I figured no time is better than now to use a Droid 2 to type a blog.  its hard on my fingers but like how it slides open but still prefer a touch screen like a HTC Incredible.  My phone rocks. Anyways I wish it was 1130 im over sitting here bored .  so life is pretty good saving to go to Boston in Jan which will be fun and saving just to save ... I need a nest egg and i dont have one.  I think when u finally face the future and see how your life will only pan out if you make it... u start to realize how much control u actually have.  life is too short to live miserable.  well these buttons are making my fingers hurt... just realized i dont like the droid 2 at all... hmmm


jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whats on your mind! Also if your going to post Anonymous, type in your name, so we can keep things organized and you dont look like a wuss.