Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How can some people be so cruel hearted?

Called and found out my Ex of four years had my cat put down.  Her name was Mishu, and she was ferral.  So he gave her to the humane society and they put her down, I found out the day after.  I made it so that she was able to trust humans, and she was put to death by the hand of them.  It was to punish me.  A part of my heart will never heal from her untimely death - she was a good kitty and will be missed terribly.  Feb 4th 2006 to Dec 27th 2009.  I hope he gets back what he deserves for putting down an innocent animal. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww poor pussy cat! Mean bastard can't treat any pussy right so he will always be lonely even when he's got someone next to him!
    ~*~*Shawna

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment whats on your mind! Also if your going to post Anonymous, type in your name, so we can keep things organized and you dont look like a wuss.