Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Picture says a Thousand Words...



They say a photo says a thousand words, but I believe this picture says a million.  I remember the night the photo on the left was taken.  That night we had just left Olive Garden, where I had the endless bowl of Creamy Garlic Chicken Alfredo and Breadsticks.  We noticed the locals were playing baseball so we watched while eating our Dairy Queen, where I had a Large Banana Cream Pie Blizzard.  When I was dropped off from hanging out with my friends I spent the next hour trying to throw up the ten pounds of pasta and blizzard I had eaten earlier.  While sitting on the bathroom floor in front of the toilet I cried while asking God why he tortured me by keeping me here on this earth and asking him if I should go ahead and take my life in my own hands and end it.  I spent the night in bed crying until I fell asleep, alone.

The photo on the right tells a different story.  That photo was taken in North Carolina.  Where I was woken up in the morning for a kiss from a man that warms my heart.  I got dressed to run some errans and after getting dressed in jeans and a teeshirt I found in the closet, and threw my hair up...  looked at myself in the mirror and said out-loud, "Thank you."  No other words were needed, I think the big man upstairs heard my heart screaming with happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whats on your mind! Also if your going to post Anonymous, type in your name, so we can keep things organized and you dont look like a wuss.