Saturday, January 2, 2010

My name is Jessica and...

I hate walking barefoot on rocks,
I hate when it rains and I just did my make up,
I hate when shirts I buy don't come down long enough,
I hate not knowing when to stop arguing,
I hate being alone for a long period of time,
I hate not being loved,
I hate the fact I have to battle my weight and many others don't,
I hate that I am not a clean freak but try hard to be one,
I hate that I during serious conversations my mind won't slow down enough to make sense,
I hate that I try to make everyone else happy and forget whose most important-myself,
I hate when I spend all day in the kitchen and someone puts ketchup all over what I made,
I hate forgetting what I am doing in the middle of doing it,
I hate when people don't like me,
I hate...

I love the smell of Pine-sol,
I love cooking,
I love complex history,
I love my free-spirited personality,
I love good-hearted people,
I love all animals just scared of most,
I love how simple and complex nature is,
I love knowing how small I am compared to the universe,
I love walking barefoot in the sand,
I love when it storms while I fall asleep,
I love watching the ocean waves hitting the sand,
I love watching birds in mid flight,
I love being in love,
I love being complex yet simple to please,
I love being open minded,
I love being outspoken,
I love...

I need to be told I am loved even though I think I love them more,
I need to learn to love myself,
I need to know I am needed,
I need to learn its okay to need someone else too,
I need to be alone sometimes to collect my thoughts,
I need to learn to be self sufficient,
I need to learn to finish something I start,
I need to...

I want to travel the world,
I want to have a man feel like he can't live without me,
I want to know the day I say "I do" will be for real - true love at its finest,
I want to see tears in my husbands eyes when I hand him his first child,
I want to buy my first home with a big bathtub,
I want to wake up every morning happy to be alive,
I want to ...

Life doesn't have to be as complex as I make it sometimes,
Life can be all I want, need, love, and more if I make it,


The meaning of life, is to live it.  There is no complex meaning to life, but to live it as positive and as full as we can. 

The meaning of life is - finding happiness, because it is the only key to success.  True success.

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whats on your mind! Also if your going to post Anonymous, type in your name, so we can keep things organized and you dont look like a wuss.