Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So strong, yet so weak, and so in love...

It's amazing where the last 8 months have lead me.  I have - in 8 months - seen both the best and the worst in myself... it really is amazing.  I wish I could take everyone in my life, and put them on a rollercoasted called "Jess's last 8 months" so they can understand the mental and physical parts of lossing 180 pounds.

Beyond that I wish I could express the amazing feeling I get when I am around Beau.  The feeling of love, excitement, I am almost unable to control my heart wanting to scream.  I get excited thinking about the future, this has never happened before.  I used to not care and live for the moment because I did not expect to reach my next birthday.  Now I pray for another 100 years, I could spend here on earth, in his arms. 

I dont know.  It is so weird going from being so lonely but wanting to be alone because you hate the one your with to being so in love you never want to leave his side...

I need to go to bed, Sleep deprived... but happy :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whats on your mind! Also if your going to post Anonymous, type in your name, so we can keep things organized and you dont look like a wuss.