Monday, May 17, 2010

Dear Diary 5.17.2010

Dear Diary,

So... Beau came home today, it was refreshing, I think it was perfect timing.  I really needed to feel his touch, kiss his lips, and hear him tell me he loves me while I am able to watch his lips move.  I loved every second of hugging him for the first time when I pulled up to the airport.... It was certainly - for lack of better words... Nice.


So now we are like we were before, he is relaxing, I am just outta my bath sitting inches from him and relaxing as well.  It brings me back to a comforting place that is not there when he isnt...

As for my weightloss, it stopped and I gained a couple pounds after he left... But I am on it, I am going to start walking at the park after work everyday and start watching what I eat better - It is a goal and I am commited...

As for everything else  -  I have made my deposit for my plastics and now I know thats the road I am taking... unless God has other choices *wink*


Goodnight world - I am off to fall asleep in my babe's arms!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whats on your mind! Also if your going to post Anonymous, type in your name, so we can keep things organized and you dont look like a wuss.