Thursday, February 11, 2010

Diary Entry 2.11.2010

Dear Diary,

I am getting ready for bed, and decided, I seem to be on a roll with my diary entries, so I need to make sure to put one in again tonight.  Sooo... Sunday is Valentine's Day, and I was hoping the gift I have for Beau would be ready but after calling to check on it this morning, it looks like something happened and it wont be ready until the middle of next week!  I was really upset, but at least I was able to pick up the other thing I made for him, I think he will like it - but it is not the other thing, and since I know he reads this blog, I cant tell yall what it is hehe.  But I know he will like it, I love it.

So, besides that I didnt do a whole lot today, things seem to be slow and drawn out since I dont have a job.  But Feb 25th, I am supposed to start at Verizon... I am super excited about it.  Will be nice to have steady incoming in so I can feel like an equal part to our relationship, as well it would build my confidence.  I also signed up to get information for a few online schools so I can choose what I would like to get into... That was one of my goals, and I have finally gotten focused on it.  I am in hopes that in the beginning of March I can go to the local community school to look into what they have to offer there too. 

So at least that can be in the works.  Besides that today didnt have much to it.  I am going to go to bed early tonight so I can get up at a decent time tomorrow.  I may not have a lot to do during the day, but I feel like Im sleeping my life away when I get up at noon.

I know I talk about him a lot, but I am so thankful to have someone so amazing in my life, he really fits me like a puzzle and its amazing to feel as loved as he does me... and it is great to love someone as deeply as I do him.  It really is awesome.

Anyways, Goodnight world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whats on your mind! Also if your going to post Anonymous, type in your name, so we can keep things organized and you dont look like a wuss.