Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Diary Entry - 2.9.2010

Today was a good day.  I woke up about 1030 in the morning, I was supposed to bring my car with Beau to have someone change the oil and do other stuff to it.  Beau made the appointment, my only job was to drive it there and get into the truck with Beau.  Its amazing knowing I do not have to deal with anything car related.  If something happens, I tell Beau and he looks at it.  The stress of keeping up with the maintance and the "sitting in the car crying while the tow man is on the way for it, Bree is on the way for me, and me trying to figure out what am I going to do to pay for this" is no longer an added stress in my life.  I finally have someone in my life where, if something like this happens, I have someone to turn to, to help me figure out what is next to be done to fix the issue.  I am no longer by myself, thankful for a good friend willing to come get me and listen to me freak out because I have no money to fix it and no one to turn to.  Simple things like this make me wonder what was wrong with me in my past relationships, or better yet I shouldnt have wasted time when the man of my dreams was also waiting for the women of his.

Anyways, enough ranting about that.  So we dropped the car off, and we went to have some good ol Mexican food.  I love the Hard taco with shredded chicken, sauteed onions, cheese, and the green stuff lol.  While we were sitting there eatting, I kept looking at him and thinking how great this is... so relaxing. I asked him what he thought about when he first met me, and he said he thought how beautiful my hair was, then when I looked at him, he thought how beautiful my eyes were, and then he said how he thought, wow she is beautiful.  I love his honesty, I love that when I look into his eyes I can see deep into his soul, he is such an amazing person its great.

After mexican food, we went to a hardware store, where he did his shopping and I just followed around.  I love to see a man in his element, much like a woman in a grocery store or in Victoria Secrets.  They always know exactly what they are looking for, what every little thing is... I would just ask what things do, and he answered without hesitiating, or thinking "why wouldnt she know that" it was great. 

The rest of the day was pretty relaxed, Made salad for dinner and brownies, then took a bath, cleaned a little and here I am now, typing away about the same ol thing it seems.  But to me, it is nothing old.  It is amazingly knew.  It is like it is Christmas Morning every day.  Everyday he never ceases to amaze me, I hope everyone has or finds someone that makes them feel as great. 


So On to another topic.  I have a friend that is coming to visit a week from today!  She is coming down from New Hampshire to enjoy some relaxing time here in North Carolina.  She wont find a better place to relax.  I have never been as calm as I currently am.    So I am super excited about that, will be nice to have a good friend to talk to and show around... woohooo. 6 days til she is here!!!  Cant wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whats on your mind! Also if your going to post Anonymous, type in your name, so we can keep things organized and you dont look like a wuss.