Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Goals...

I have decided that in my life I have not complete accomplished anything.  Yes, my weightloss has been amazing, but I am soon to be 27 years old and have nothing to show for it.  I have no children, I am not happily married, I don't own a home, I have not completed a degree, Nothing.

It is time for me to start focusing on my future.  I want those children, that happy marriage, that house... But to get to those goals - I have a LONG road ahead of me.

I have GOT to make a career choice.  I have GOT to focus on my financial standing - SAVE SAVE SAVE, you can not have everything if you have NOTHING!  No Children and No House!  So second to making a career choice, is to cut back on spending and wasting of money.  I ALSO above the rest need to focus on my addiction to food, and BREAKING IT!  Keeping healthy food in the fridge, cooking healthy, and remembering that if I don't focus on Protein, I will not keep losing, with this I also need to start planning out my plastic surgery, and getting that worked on. 

I can not have children for 2 years post plastic surgery.  So this gives me two years to get my Shit STRAIGHT!  Today is a new day, no more negative thinking, negative thinking brings negative results.

So I have the Children and the House at an understanding.  As for the Happily married  -  I know this will come in time, I am well deserving of a perfect marriage and I will get that, but as for now I need to focus on my goals and not what I want in the Near YET DISTANT future.

Focusing on Short term goals - Is my New Goal!

2 comments:

  1. Your awesome~ness never ceases to amaze me! I am amazed at how in line we are with our progression on this journey. Our nutritional thinking, always seems so closely matched. Thanks for always being an ear and a shoulder when I need it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment whats on your mind! Also if your going to post Anonymous, type in your name, so we can keep things organized and you dont look like a wuss.