Saturday, February 13, 2010

Diary Entry 2.12.2010

Dear Diary,

I am getting warm, Why you ask?  Well, I just came in from one of the single most exciting experiences of my life.  Playing in the Snow here in North Carolina.  Up north snow was so common, but down here people get as excited as they would if it were Christmas... I jumped in on the fun, and boy was it exciting.  Beau didn't want to go play in the snow at first, because we were already in bed and getting warm, but I was persistant, and told him I really wanted to go play in it - So he jumped out of bed and got dressed and ran out the door.  I thought, Oh no, I think I upset him... So I laid there in bed, waiting to see what would happen...  He came in, ripped the covers off me and ... You wont believe this - He THREW A SNOW BALL AT ME!!! In bed!!!!  Then he left the room and went back outside...  As soon as I heard the door close, I jumped up and started getting dressed as fast as I could.  I ran outside with Two pairs of socks, One for my hands, and one to put on his.  Like children we played in the snow. 

This was one of the dreams I had since being in my teens.  Playing in the snow with the man of my dreams, this man I have searched for all of my life, I finally found him and tonight - tonight he made one of my most important dreams come true.  He is my soul mate.

After we came in and dressed into warm clothes I decided he made of my of dreams come true so even though it is 2 days before Valentines, I had to give him one of his gifts.  It was a collage of four photos that I absolutely adore with the title below stating "August 30th 2009"  This was, so far, the most important day of my life.  This was the day he walked into my life.  He is my everything.  In return he gave me mine.  I could have never imagined, it was the most beautiful necklace I have ever laid my eyes on.  In the shape of a heart with beautiful diamonds, hanging on a beautiful chain.  He said to me, since I have his heart already, I could wear this one and have it with me all the time.  I hide the tears in my eyes the best I could and turned to have him put it on my neck, after removing the necklace I have worn for the last 17 years.  This one I hope to wear for as long, if not longer.   And having it be His Heart... I hope to wear it for eternity.

Well, thats it for me, Im going to go cuddle next to the man of my dreams...

Good Night world.


1 comment:

  1. Aww this almost made me cry!!! In a good way!! Because I'm so happy that you are so happy!! If this guy ever breaks your heart, he is going to have me to deal with! He better be able to run real fast!! ;P

    Love you!

    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment whats on your mind! Also if your going to post Anonymous, type in your name, so we can keep things organized and you dont look like a wuss.