Monday, February 22, 2010

Diary Entry - 2.22.10

Dear Diary,

So it has been a few days since I have written - Sorry for the delay.  My friend came down from up north, so I have been hanging out with her, we spent the weekend at Myrtle Beach, had a ball!  Showed her the strip, went shopping at the coach outlet, as well as everything else at the Tanger Mall and I even got to teach her beach bingo!  It was awesome.  We just got back today, and spent the evening having a couple drinks, the  new Dominos pizza...  Let me just say AMAZING - we got the Thin Crust  it had - Light Cheese, Spinach, Feta, Tomatos, Black olives, Banana Peppers, Onions, Green Peppers, Roasted Red Peppers, and mushrooms - and I dipped it in Mango Habanero Sauce ... Was indeed the BEST thing I have ever eaten!!!  Sadly as I am writing this I am still drinking like a fish because the Habanero sauce was SPICY!

Well, after dinner and everyone started falling asleep, I went in an laid down with Beau to relax... I have felt this way for a long time, but it hit me tonight - I could NOT imagine my life without that man in it.  Its so weird to be telling him I love him for a few months now, and how amazing it was to fall in love with him - but to actually feel like I could not live my life without him; Now that is crazy.

Anyways on to other news... I got into a huge fight with a friend of mine of nearly 20 years.  Maybe I should have just blown off a few things that were said, but I just couldnt.  I am expecting it to blow over sooner than later, but the ball is certainly in her court. 

I learned something though during this fight - I have grown so much post op.  I am no longer that woman that would hide her frustrations and just try to make everyone laugh so they might take their minds off my weight... Now I see things in a different light.  I was told I have changed both mentally and physically - and when this was said, it was meant to be negative.  But after reading over the email a few times I realized something -

I have changed mentally and physically.  I see life for what it is now.  I see that it is not as scary as I made it out to be.  I dont always have to be the "Funny" one in the group, and it is okay to just be me.  I have learned over the past few months there is a real thing in the wording "true love"  I have true love in myself.  Maybe this is the root of all happiness... Finding love for yourself, and not just love like I love that pizza I had tonight, I mean true love - as in I LOVE waking up in the morning, I LOVE looking in the mirror and seeing "Jessica."

I used to say there comes a time in everyones life when they come to a intersection where a turn needs to be made, a decision, a change, all for the positive...  My intersection has taken me now 9 months to cross, and I think there is another one coming - greatest part about that is, I am no longer scared of the changes in my life, every change in the past 9 months has been amazing.

I Love My Life.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whats on your mind! Also if your going to post Anonymous, type in your name, so we can keep things organized and you dont look like a wuss.