Monday, February 15, 2010

Diary Entry 2.15.10

Dear Diary,

I was in the middle of watching "Elevator Girl" one of those "Love Story" movies on the Hallmark channel when I started to get this feeling... this feeling of happiness for the two people in the mist of falling in love.  Not only did I feel happiness, but it was actually the same feeling I get when Beau pulls me close hugging me tightly and kissing my forhead... Yeah - It was that feeling.  I am not sure what this feeling is called, but I can tell you it is the happiest feeling I have ever gotten in my entire life. 

I started to think and had to pause the movie.  I have never had this feeling before, never have I felt so good about a love story movie, generally they would just upset me, or not make any sense.  This movie is the first romantic movie I have watched since surgery.  It shocked me when the thought ran through my mind, that they are normal, and normal people fall in love in odd situations, and it doesnt feel forced, or you dont feel like he is the only one who will ever act as if he loves you.

to be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whats on your mind! Also if your going to post Anonymous, type in your name, so we can keep things organized and you dont look like a wuss.