Friday, February 5, 2010

His love for me runs deeper than the universe runs wide.

I woke up on the morning of August 29th feeling alone.  I was recently released from the hospital and was struggling to use my legs, my only mode of transportation was with the use of my good ol Walker.  Late in the evening of August 30th I posted an Ad on Craigslist, wanting to know if there were any normal men in Wilmington NC??  Reason for this is because I had four different encounters with extremely Odd men.  One wanted to have things placed in his butt for fun (I know I know, TMI - Thats what I thought too!!)  One was extremely old and felt the need to place his hands in places they shouldnt be.  One was MARRIED!!!  And One, well wasnt Odd, but lets just say he turned out to be very needie of my time. 

I was looking for a couple things - First, a man who was NOT interested in having things placed in his butt.  Second, a half way normal man... you know - not insane.  Third, one that wanted one thing, and thats to have someone like me in their lives.  I wanted the one, I wanted a man who also wanted "the one" and was tired of the BS games that, well lets face it - in todays-day-in-age those games can get you killed.

I remember laying there in bed, wishing someone normal would write me so I could have someone to talk to.  I was lonely, and to be honest I just wanted to talk.  At 1230 or so I refreshed my Email account to find someone with an email "KingPin" wrote me.  At first I thought, thats a bad ass name, maybe he is confident and knowing myself - I like confident men... so I read on. 

I found that his name was Odd, "Beau" I thought maybe it is said like "Beau"-tiful?  I thought, well thats an weird name...  I read a little further... 31 years old.  Hmm, Not bad, maybe his mental age is 31 on he knows what he is looking for in life.  Read a little further - He is 6'2" Yumm!  And he is sarcastic??  Oh did I get excited, my biggest turn on is a man who stands tall, and has a strong, outgoing, witty personality that - most importantly can make me laugh...  And he likes to have fun.  My kind of Guy.

So I had him text me after an hour of me refreshing my email 900 times hoping to see his name pop back up.  It just seemed we had clicked, so we started texting.  We texted for hours before I began passing out inbetween texts.  I didnt want it to end, I loved talking to him.

The next day I searched his email online, and found his myspace account.  I looked at his pictures, and thought there is no way someone so outgoing, and funny, and down to earth could ever want someone like me.  But he texted me!!  He texted me the next day, and the day after that, and texts turned into calls, and we spoke every single day.  I would wait thinking, he probably wont text me today - but he did!!! He liked me... He really liked me!! 

When we met I was scared... I spent all day doing and re-doing and updating my make up every ten minutes.  He went to meet my grandmother for a haircut because his lady jumped ship.  So he met my Grandmother before he met me.  When he texted me to let me know he was there I jumped out of the chair and stood there, in shock... the man I had been texting and talking to every single day was walking up to the door this second.  I slowly walked over to the door, hoping my legs wouldnt give out because they were shaking so bad.  I coughed, and stood straight and put on my confidence cap.  I thought - Screw it, if he doesnt like me, he doesnt like me.  His loss. 

I opened the door and he was walking towards me, I couldnt help but smile.  He was dressed in a red T-shirt and Beige shorts and flip flops.  Exactly the way I imagined, so cute.  His smile was contagious.  He walked up to me and he smelled so good, I was in a daze.  But I kept myself together, and we both sat down at the table.  I was trying not to smile too hard because my face was starting to hurt.  After a couple of quiet moments, I decided, I need a drink.  So, we started having a few drinks.  and a few more... 

I remember our first hug like it was just a few seconds ago, his arms wrapped tightly around me, I felt nearly at peace.  I knew from that moment I wanted this man in my life.  I flirted a little, and he came back with it.  He liked me, he actually friggen liked me!! 

Our first kiss, amazing.  We were standing outside, it was... simply put, amazing.

He was a true gentleman.

Today is 5 months and 5 days later from the day we started talking.  It feels like it has been 6 years.  When I look into that mans eyes, his soul is as open as can be.  His love for me runs deeper than the universe runs wide.  When his arms are wrapped around me I feel like nothing can get me, I feel so at peace it is unreal.  I have waited all my life for someone who can make me feel the way he does.

I often find myself thinking, how can I show him the love I feel from him.  How can I prove it?  How can I make him see what he does to me?  It is truly an amazing feeling.  I wish everyone in the world could feel the joy and excitment I feel when he walks into the room, or the love that runs from the tips of my toes to the ends of the hair on my head, its crazy.

I want to fly to the stars and scream to the earth how amazing I feel.

Happiness really is the only key to everything; success, peace, and most importantly love.

Thank you God, for bringing him into my life - I have begged for years for you to prove to me true love exists, and you have.  Through God, all thing really are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whats on your mind! Also if your going to post Anonymous, type in your name, so we can keep things organized and you dont look like a wuss.